May 25, 1932 – January 26, 2019
Passed away peacefully, surrounded by family on Saturday, January 26, 2019. Survived by her husband of 68 years, Rev. Orville White as well as her daughters, Deb Hill (late Michael), Patricia (Laurie) Hobbs and Heather (Mike) Guitard (late Dennis Toupin). Beloved grandmother of Amy (Sean) Haddad, Anthony (Meagan) Hobbs, Erica (Mark) Brisebois, Tyler Toupin (Chantal Stewart), Jo (Kerri) Toupin and Kailee Toupin (Zack Therrian). She will be forever missed by her great grandchildren Oliver & Clay Hobbs, Colton Toupin, Blaire Brisebois and James & Ryder Barber, her siblings Muriel (Phillip) White, Chester (Jean) Moss, Everett Moss, Barb Bond, Leta (Gordon) Kennedy, Marlene Moss and Diane (David) Vail as well as many nieces and nephews. Predeceased by her parents Walter & Stella Moss and brothers and sisters, Allen, Lena, Cora, Bertha, Marie, Violet, Ronald & Harold. Heartfelt Gratitude to Dr. Mutchmore, the nurses and caregivers for the care and support to Dorothy and the family.
Friends may call at Hayes Funeral Home, 134 Centre St., Shawville, Quebec on Tuesday, January 29, 2019 from 2-4 and 7-9 p.m. and Wednesday, January 30 from 11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. Funeral Service to follow in Bethel Pentecostal Tabernacle at 1:00 p.m. Interment Shawville Pentecostal Cemetery. Donations in Dorothy’s memory to Campbell’s Bay Free Methodist Church, Bethel Pentecostal Tabernacle or the charity of your choice would be appreciated.
Her love was.....
* In the smell of countless loaves of her freshly baked bread
* In her eyes, when her husband of sixty-eight years would walk into the room
* In the taste of sweetly iced sugar cookies, given often to family and friends
* In her touch, when rocking a grandchild to sleep, singing a familiar lullaby to a great grandchild, or holding a daughter’s hand
* In her simple, unwavering faith in God, and in the heartfelt handwritten prayers she left for each of her children and grandchildren
SHE IS LOVED!